Monday, July 27, 2009

Lily Allen for Chanel Campaign

Lily Allen, the British pop star is rarely seen without toting a Chanel bag or wearing a piece from the classic fashion house.

Case in point:

pics from various sources which I compiled into a collage

Perhaps its of no surprise that she was chosen for the Chanel ad campaign for the Chanel Coco Cocoon range. The photos were shot by none other than Karl Lagerfeld himself showing the playful, fun Lily Allen. Below are some of the pics from her photo shoot:


pics taken from here

What do you think of the pics in the campaign? It definitely reminds me of Audrey Hepburn ala Breakfast in Tiffany's. I can't say that I like the bags though but its a nicely styled shoot without a doubt.

Here's also pics of other bags in the Chanel Coco Cocoon range:


pics taken from here

1 comment:

  1. yes campaign pics definitely remind me of BAT. but i prefer her styling IRL better. i prefer the classic Chanel bags, the puffiness of these reminds me of a North Face jacket LOLOL

    ReplyDelete