Saturday, October 24, 2009

Anja Rubik and Sasha Knezevic

I have been meaning to write posts about models that I like but have just been putting it off (I know, so bad!) but this would be a good one to start off. Model Anja Rubik and Sasha Knezevic are definitely one HOT couple!

The following editorial appears in the latest issue of Man About Town photographed by Camilla Akrans:











Of all the pics, my favorite is the second as I find it very sensual, oh-such-a-tease. Past editorials that have both of them featured would be in the Russian Glamour magazine. Following are two shots that I liked from that editorial:





And some more shots from another editorial for a magazine this past April 2009:







Anja Rubik hails from Poland while Sasha Knezevic is Yugoslavian. They are both currently signed under Next Model Management. They were featured together in the GAP holiday campaign last year and have since been together.



What do you think of them as a couple? Hot or not? Definitely sizzling hot to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment