Sunday, November 15, 2009

ZARA and Stella McCartney

Yes, I have been MIA-ing for a while but I am back! I have started my new job and I get to play dress up for work! Woohoo! Alas, my room doesn't get much light so snapping pic of my outfits are questionable. Besides, I am almost always rushing out the door in the morning while its pitch dark by the time I get off work (yeah, winter you know?). Pfft. Well, maybe I will get to feature some outfits hopefully soon.

Anyways, someone in a forum that I am a member of pointed out that a ZARA top is a knockoff of Stella McCartney's and must I say I am impressed? All the more reasons why I love ZARA! HAH!


Stella McCartney


ZARA

Which do you prefer? The original Stella McCartney version or the knockoff from ZARA?

No comments:

Post a Comment