Thursday, October 22, 2009

Preview Video - Jimmy Choo for H&M

Apologies once again for the lack of posts. I have been busy with informational interviews (as a strategy to securing a job!), dealing with some pest issues, and moving my things out from storage. I reckon there will be no outfit posts for quite some time until I am absolutely certain that I have the pest issue over and done with. Sad, but true.

Anyway, here's a video on a preview to the collaboration between Jimmy Choo and H&M as mentioned here earlier. The video features picks from Tamara Mellon, the founder and President of H&M.



I am excited to see the accessories in person especially the chain necklace, the studded belt and the pair of caged heels. The collection is set to hit stores come November 14, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment