Monday, May 18, 2009

Shopping haul from Uganda

So I just returned back to "civilization" bout 2 weeks ago. I had been living and working in Uganda for 16 weeks for a fellowship. I was really good with curbing my shopping temptations 99% of the time until it came time to leave. Yes, time to buy souvenirs and guess what? I think I ended up spending more money on myself than on getting souvenirs. Hah! Anyway, enough ramble. Let the pics do the talking!


Jungle-themed earrings and ring

Bone earrings in the shape of giraffes

Bone earrings in the shape of tusks

Ring

Two black necklaces - one glass beaded and the other beaded

Close up of the glass beads

Close up of the beads which looks just like black raspberries!

Red earrings with a heart lucky charm given to me by Miss A.

Close up on the red earrings

Red stone jewelry set

Red stone earrings

Close up of the red stones

White beaded sandals

Close up on the white beads

No comments:

Post a Comment