Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lemming for ...

I have been really good on my self-imposed shopping ban. I have not bought a single fashion item since March 20 (I just checked my credit card statements)! I have been spending on birthdays for my friends as I do not celebrate Xmas and am thus more generous with birthdays.

Granted, I did splurged and bought a brand a spankin' brand new phone the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, an upgrade in mid-April.

pics taken from here

I had previously been using my regular candy bar Sony Ericsson since August 2007. The phone still works just fine but I just wanted a new phone. The inner geek in me just had to have it! Heh.

Temptations continue to abound and here is one, the Marc by Marc Jacobs Flash Kelsey bag in black
.

pic taken from here

My current messenger/sling bag isn't in such a good shape thanks to color transfer from my jeans. It was an 2005 Xmas gift from my beloved twin cousin and I am thinking an upgrade is in order? From fabric to leather and of course from Esprit to Marc by Marc! Hee.

I definitely like the Flash Kelsey for the dual function of being a cross-body bag and a hobo just by adjusting or rather looping up the strap. The zippers also give an edgy vibe to this casual bag which I absolutely adore. The retail price of $358 however leaves me dreaming for one as the scrooge in me just will not allow me to purchase this bag full price. Maybe a 25% discount or more will have me pulling the trigger on this baby. Until then, it shall remain as a lemming.

No comments:

Post a Comment