Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Golden Year Birthday Outfit!

I had a lovely birthday as it was filled with lovely company of friends and lots of food. Heh. I was definitely well-fed and felt very loved.



Picnic spread courtesy of two lovely friends, T & S


Yummylicious double chocolate cake, a treat from a gf.

Definitely lovin' every bit of turning to my golden age!

Here's my birthday outfit to celebrate:


Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M previously posted here and here
Shoes: Saks Fifth Avenue (from the outlets)
Bag: Marc Jacobs Little Stam in Ivory
Bracelet: Long faux pearl necklace
Watch: Swatch

I ended my birthday with a BIG BANG, literally. I tripped on the stairs and hit my head on the window sill coupled with scrapes on my knees and elbow and bruises. Best.birthday.gift.ever. Priceless! It's definitely going to be a bangin' year!

No comments:

Post a Comment