Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Burberry Spring/Summer 2010 Ad Campaign

Emma Watson, the starlet from Harry Potter is the face for Burberry's Spring/Summer 2010's ad campaign. I think she is a great choice as she is young and refreshing, not to mention she is a Brit after all.

The campaign was shot by Mario Testino and other models featured in the campaign include Max Hurd, George Craig, Matt Gilmour and Emma's younger brother, Alex Watson. The shoot was styled by Burberry's creative director, Christopher Bailey.


Here are pics from the ad campaign...















I have loved Burberry for a long time for none other than their classic trench coats. Last year, a close friend of mine told me that she wanted to gift one to me for Xmas 2008 but decided otherwise after seeing the price (hah! I have expensive taste is all I have to say). Nonetheless, I appreciate her kind thoughts of even thinking of gifting a Burberry trench to me. For now, I have plenty of pics to drool at with Emma Watson as the face of the campaign looking stylishly chic in the trench coats. Ahh.. maybe someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment