Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Elle's Interview with Marc Jacobs for Sept 2009

A lovely member in a forum posted these up:





This means its time to hit up a store to test the fragrance, Lola! I didn't like Daisy as much as I felt it was too sweet so I'm definitely curious to get a whiff of Lola. Love the ad nonetheless!
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
On a side note, I absolutely love this Wrath bag for Fall/Winter 2009 although I'm usually not a fan of studs.


taken from Allure mag of August 2009

There is just something about this Wrath bag that draws me to it. I think its the epitome of punk rock chic. Wear a neutral monochrome outfit, add this bag and voila, instant punk rock style! Heh. Now if only the price wasn't off the roof. I wonder if any of the high-end dept stores will be carrying this as I'm curious to see it in person. I have a feeling that this is going to be mighty heavy!

Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment