Saturday, June 20, 2009

GAP's CFDA Khaki Collection

This year, the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) and GAP have collaborated to bring us a new khaki collection (last year, it was a white collection). Most of the pieces look really pretty and they range from $39.50 to $88. The designers for this year's collection are Alexander Wang, Albertus Swanepoel, Lisa Mayock, and Sophie Buhai. Lisa Mayock and Sophie Buhai are the designers behind the label Vena Cava. The collection is available online, here.

Some of the pics from the collection:

Campaign ad taken from GAP.com

Alexander Wang


Vena Cava (Lisa Mayock & Sophie Buhai)


Albertus Swanepoel

The collection is available in stores beginning June 19. I especially like the dress, the one without the exposed zipper so, maybe its time I check out the stores since I haven't been to GAP upon return to the US!

*Edit* Update: I went to my local GAP store and they did not have the collection in store. I am disappointed to say the least. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment