Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jason Wu for Target


I have not cared too much about any of the recent high-low collaborations be it Target or H&M but this one definitely has my attention! The collaboration which was inspired by the idea of an American girl in Paris is just oh-so-chic to me. The stripes, the bold colors, and the classic silhouettes just tugs at my fashion heartstrings. Heh. In fact, I think it reminds me of Blair Waldorf, come to think of it!

While I am currently on a shopping ban after the purchase of the ZARA flats, I think I may break my ban with an item or two from this collaboration that ranges from $19.99 to $59.99.

Some of the key pieces that spoke to me...





Jason Wu for Target

The collaboration will hit stores on Sunday February 5 and for the full lookbook, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment