Saturday, February 6, 2010

Items for Sale

I have procrastinated long enough so, I finally cleaned and organized my room today. What else can I do when I am snowed in with 2 ft of snow?!

Thanks to all the cleaning and organizing, I am listing my Forever 21 satin black dress and Cole Haan boots for sale.



I have a few more pieces of clothing but I think I will most likely bring those to a consignment store. I do still of course have the Marc by Marc Jacobs Owl Lady bag in Fire that needs to go to a new home of course.


Marc by Marc Jacobs Owl Lady bag in Fire

The listings for my items can be found in my booth on Bonanzle. There is a widget on the right that should direct you to the booth, should you be interested.

Help me clear my wardrobe, will ya? Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment